Sunday Stash Report, January 20, 2019

Life is good with a trip to a fabric shop!  Don't you agree?  It was raining and miserable all week, but Thursday was a little brighter going to Paradise Sewing in Poway, CA during my lunch break.
As I shared in my Friday post there were fabric requirements for the upcoming Happy Place workshop which needed fulfilling.  The seven on the left below the black and white dot were purchased for that purpose.  Five FQs and two one yard pieces.  The orange was used for Kreepy Kins binding and the stripe will be used for Happy Place binding too.
I also brought home to be split and shared with Kerry several seasonal fabrics.  I won't be sharing the pattern as gifts are in the making for next year.  Seven FQs and one 3/4 yard piece.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  0 yards
Purchased this week:  5.75 yards
Purchased YTD:  5.75 yards
Net used in 2019:  0 yards


My first of several purchases that will come this year as I enjoy my hobby!  I'd hoped to claim Kyanite as finished...it is being assembled...soon...soon.  



1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Haha, love the cartoon. Fabrics are a huge delight, and I have some new ones bought with a Christmas voucher.