Thursday, June 9, 2016

I am settling back into routine :(!  Mom left Tuesday...I miss her already.  We had such a good time while she was here.  Now we will be back to regular telephone calling.  I do have a visit to look forward to at the end of the month.  My Sister will visit for a week!

Krystals
33 x 40
I have two finished quilts to share.  Krystals is a miniature of the original design.  All the pinwheels were made from leftover red and white HSTs.  Can you see the snow flakes? There are 14 wool snowflakes blanket stitched in place.  They are pretty much hidden except for the ones that touch the border.

Konstellation and Krown
32 x 32
Konstellation and Krown is a great size for my office work space as well as a couple walls in my home.  It is one of the three sizes that are featured in the pattern.  This project is all from scraps.  One of my 2016 UFOs.

You can read all about their making by selecting their name in the Labels on the right sidebar.  Check out more of my finished projects at my website www.kwiltnkats.com.

Hope you are having a great week =^.^=

No comments: