Sunday Stash Report, November 29, 2015

I added to my stash this week.  Each one has a home waiting for it!  The first one is fabric from Chapter 12 BOM for Kanton Kull (A Prairie Gathering) that has yet to be started.  January I'll be sewing Chapter 1; hoping that Kerry can keep up.
These two are for Katchaklaus (Believe) on the bottom and Kontentment (Allietare Mystery) on the top.  I needed a bit more for the back of Katchaklaus and the gray is the constant gray that I just couldn't come up with in my stash.  I'll be using the gray for Clue 1 today along with the neutral to make 294 2" HSTs.
This last piece is the red I picked up for Krystals (Snowy Day).  I have already used it as you can see in the photo below for the border.
Krystals
33" x 40"
Katchaklaus
62" x 62"
Yes, there are several yards of adds, but already there is a usage!  Have fun this week.  Down with the Fall decorations and up with Christmas...  See how others use their stash through the links at Patchwork Times.

Used this week:  15.25 yards
Used YTD:  242.5 yards
Purchased this week:  11.25 yards
Purchased YTD:  184.5
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  58 yards

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely grey and red, and why not more fabric, I might almost have to go out and buy some, the last few projects, including 3 , no 4 bags, have made a serious hole in the batiks.Is it getting cold up your way yet? We had about 22C today.

Jennifer said...

Great additions and finishes this week!

DeeDee said...

Fun quilts! Some times shopping for the perfect fabric is a necessity.

Marti said...

Great quilts! I love the Katchaklaus. Even with your additions you used more than you bought and that's a very good thing!

Janet O. said...

Really love those top two fabrics!
Two very festive looking finishes. : )

Mary said...

Love those Santas!