Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I am leaving my sewing room for a few days to take in the awesome 2015 Road to California Quilt Show.  Kadabra has a bunch of rows sewn together right now.  Does my sewing table look lonely or what?
I hope to post on Facebook some of the sights of the show and what I am doing in the workshops I will be attending.  Do not worry if you are not a Facebooker...I will be showing photos once I am back home.  My sewing room will not look like this just after I get back!

Oh by the way, I learned yesterday that Kookaburra did not win a ribbon at the show.  I am thrilled just to have had the opportunity to participate.  The competition in its category is strong.  I loved one of the feedback comments from the judges "The Quilt Sparkles"!  Guess next time I will just have to work that much harder...

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wow--what a clean sewing table! Not for long, I know. *LOL*
Sorry you didn't get a ribbon. Can't imagine that your quilts aren't the best!

Nancy J said...

Love that huge table, and set down machine, a dream come true for those who quilt. Enjoy the show.

Betty said...

Yes, your sewing table looks empty. and lonely. Not every one has a quilt accepted in the California quilt show. You should be very proud that yours was. Have fun, I will be waiting to hear about the show.