Friday, January 30, 2015

Today I'm working on my Downton Abbey Mystery from the workshop at Road to California Quilt Show from last week.  Tiffany Hayes set each part of the mystery as an Episode.  Episode 1 is above.  I had this one done in in the workshop. 
Episode 2 was also done at the workshop.  Not sure what I was thinking but I made way too many four patches.  I guess during all the fun I got carried away!  Some how I must have gotten the episode mixed up with Episode 3 because you'll see in it is where lots of four patches were to be made.
Here is Episode 3 again done during the workshop.  Hard to tell from this photo but the 20 units on the far right are the four patches that were supposed to be made for the project.  Guess I'll just use the oops from Episode 2 in the back somehow.  I only need 4 from Episode 2 not 20... 
I ended Thursday night with Episode 4 finished.  This is the first of the episodes where the units start coming together.  I'll be back tomorrow with Episode 5 and the Finale!

TGIF...I'm home today!!!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Fun to see this coming together.
I think I may be the only person left in America who hasn't seen an episode of Downton Abbey. : )