Sunday Stash Report, December 20, 2020

Forever In Blue Jeans has been in a hold until all kinds of things happen with the termite fumigation.  I do have the batting and printed squares ready to go.  Just need that precious time to sit down and do in my sewing room.  My Sister today sent the song by Neil Diamond to learn if their is something "Kish" to name this project!

Mom sent me a few fabrics this past week.  She's de-stashing to me!  I hope to find something to do with these cute fabrics.

Janet O makes for a special group of family and friends soaps.  I'm honored to be part of this group.  I also received from her the nice sewing bag with the moniquer "Quilter's Rule!...don't we?  Thank you Janet for keeping me in your thoughts.

Midway Wool purchases came in during the week.  I ordered the kit for the candy cane and the snowman.  My tree in 2021 is planned to be full of wool created ornaments.  There is more to come from Etsy in the next few days.  Do be kind to Midway Wool one of our small business across the US borders.  They are entirely online and are awesome in helping you get just what you need from them.  For me they started with the Beware! It's Halloween" BOM started at the 2020 Road to California Quilt Show.  They really care for their clients.  Make them your #1 Wool Team.

Coffee Break is in production.  Kerry provided her scraps from the projects she made.  I've added to them and we shall see what results.  This is a Sunshine Quilt Guild 2020-2021 UFO Incentive Project #7.  It needs to be done before the next meeting in January.  I've got to work it fast so that Kerry's Quilting has enough time to do her part and get it back to me for binding and a label.  Keep your fingers crossed for me as time is not on my side during the holidays!

Koils was returned to me this week along with Kollective Kolors.  Both by the way coined by my sister...  I finished Koils and still stitching Kollective Kolors.  I just love the difference Kerry's Quilting made with the rows of quilting being different.  Something new to both of us for our similar projects.

There has been nothing different to change the stats this week.  Maybe next =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  156.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  23.75 yards
Net used in 2020: 132.5 yard

No comments: