Design Wall Monday, December 28, 2020

It has been a long time coming, but I've finally finished this blue jean quilt.  It will be a charity quilt for the YMCA Battered Womens' Program Becky's House.  This one is sure to please a preteen.  It is a fairly good size, but as you might expect very heavy.  It is called Forever In Blue Jeans by Maho Schwartz from Fons & Porter's Easy Quilts Spring 2014 publication.  This project has been sitting a long time mostly cut out waiting for me to get inspired to finish it.  Darlene gave me that push not too long ago, thank you =^.^=

I also received yet another BOM for the Beware! It's Halloween! project.  This one will have me making eight candy corn blocks.  I may be coming up on the last blocks to receive.  Maybe I should get started making it; what do you think?

This week I will be putting together the BOM for Sunshine Quilt Guild that Susan is coordinating.  She has us making a pinwheel block in Red/White/Blue.  I will also cut the pieces of Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek Part 5.  Maybe even sew the parts...  Have you seen Bonnie's newest pattern called Winter Blues?  I've already purchased it!

Make sure you come back on New Years Day to read my 2020 Year End post.  Until then enjoy the last of 2020.


1 comment:

Betty said...

I knew you would get this one done. Sorry that you are not happy with the fabrics and how it turned out. Sone lucky person will love it, possibly a teen will cherish it.
Look forward to seeing your Halloween blocks and for sure the Winter Blues from Bonnie Hunter.