Sunday Stash Report, September 20, 2020

 

Star Strings by Pam Buda has been keeping me occupied this past week.  I had wanted to work on the Candy Cat project, but....  This is #4 2020 UFO project.  My sister recently gifted me the pebble setting triangle fabric and there has been a FQ collection of grays that has been in my stash for awhile.  I brought in more and several neutrals to create these star units that finish at 4".  The string star centers finish at 2".  There are eight  1/4" finished strings in each one.  Guess what part of this project was challenging?  I'm at the "sewing the rows together" part of the project.  Should have something used next week.

My sister-in-law Rita sent me the cutest cat themed fabric she gifted me.  Little did she know that I am on the hunt for cat themed fabric for Candy Cats.  I quickly matched it up with fabrics from my stash and...

Here is block 16 =^.^=  I'll be back to this project as soon as Star Strings finishes.

One Sister sent me notification of the most darling pumpkin pattern.  I know I don't need yet another pumpkin, but although I resisted for about two days...


There will be another pumpkin project in my future!

Fabrics arrived for the Kaitlyn baby quilt, but nothing changes the used.  Enjoy your week ahead.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  108.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  20.25 yards
Net used in 2020: 88.5 yards

2 comments:

Connie said...

This might be a favorite cat block. What great fabric and color combinations!
Connie

Janet O. said...

Oh, that purple cat block had me grinning!