Wednesday, July 15, 2020

A Hump Day Post!  Krispin with all leaves ready for stitching.  Will be using the perle cotton thread.
Autumn Love with crow legs and flower stem.  I'm ready to touch glue these pieces down then applique stitch around the shapes.  There is a vine to add with floss between the leave and stem of the pumpkin, but that comes after the applique work.
This is the cut pieces for the next project 2019 UFO #7 Starry, Starry Nines by Pam Buda.  The largest cut is 2.25 inches square and the smallest is 1 inch square.  I may need tweezers!
A kit was being offered for this project at a good sale price.  I don't usually get kits, but thought if the deal was good enough...  As it turns out I already have the pattern!  I have been going to the wagon/truck Christmas decor so this one will fit right in.  It could end up a smaller version than this one.  Maybe, just maybe it will be made after all my UFOs are done from 2019 and 2020 =^.^=

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

I was surprised to see a Wednesday post.
Autumn Love is a fun seasonal piece.
Pam Buda has great designs, doesn't she?
I hadn't bought any kits until just a few years ago, and most of the ones I have purchased since are still on the shelf in my sewing room. You will be more successful with your kit than I am, I'm sure.