Sunday Stash Report, July 26, 2020

Autumn Love Block 2 pieces are all ready for the next step in the process.  I held off putting the pieces stable for applique until the Trim-It 10 1/2 inch ruler arrived.

And it did on Saturday =^.^=  I was a bit concerned that it wasn't protected more in the shipping bubble bag, but nothing was wrong with any of the corners.  It was a snug fit in the bubble bag...

While waiting for it I worked on making and attaching the binding on Kolor Katchers.  Check out the quilting.  Don't you love the teal thread and the design?  I like this quilt more and more and then some.
I also got a good start on Nines in Blue.  These are the four #4 finished blocks.  Yep they are tiny.  The size of the blocks are all 2 inch at this point.  Sixty #1, twenty #2, and twenty two #3 blocks all cut and sewn just this morning.  They require pressing and trimming up so you will see them tomorrow if you return.  Nines in Blue will likely be on my design wall for that post!  Any suggestions on a name for this project?

Nothing moves the numbers, but Nines in Blue is getting close for a change next week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  82.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  14 yards
Net used in 2020: 68.75 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

I really like Kolor Katchers, I can see why you like it. You just keep knocking them out, very nice