Design Wall Monday, March 4, 2019


Kosmo seems to like the purple shelter bed =^.^=  Kassy was in it a bit before, but you do know how difficult it is to have the camera ready!

He gave it a go around before the first photo was taken.  Kassy did the very same thing.





It took 150 feet of rope.  Frankly, I think the size is more for a Maine Coon cat or a Cocker Spaniel size animal.  It was an experience to make it.  Think I will try another one soon.  I still have a bunch of 1" strips of purple left in the bag.

I finished February Sunshine BOM before calling the evening quits!  Hope your week is fabulous =^.^=


3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Even I would be tempted to try and curl up in that pretty purple bed. :)

Nancy J said...

Phew!!! It passed the CAT scan and will be well used for sure. I have looked at that way and thought it is a whole lot of hard work on your fingers to hold it as you sew. Love the purple, fit for a king or two.!!!

Betty said...

Really nice, looks a bit hard on my hands.l love that putple. I agree, looks a bit big??? Really nice