Sunday Stash Report, December 9, 2018

Six blocks done so far.  I have decided on Kilkenny Kat for my project.  It means tenacious fighter which seems appropriate for a patriotic project.  Not sure of the layout, but I learned from my friend Mary who has the String Frenzy book in hand that there is the design for Dawn's Early Light inside.  I don't have the book right yet...Santa Kerry let the gift out of the bag =^.^=
These are more pieces of the units needed to complete the project.  I rummaged through my scrap stash to find more red and blue for making more 1 1/2" red patches and blue portion of the HSTs.

Today I will be spending time sewing on labels.  Not sure you are a miserly as me, but I do my best to have four labels to print before I run the expensive silk label paper through my printer.  Kraft, Kapricorn, Kanton Kull and a self created blue ribbon with winning details for Kurry are to be sewn down.  There is also a blank cover label for Kurry to be sewn down before it makes its way to Road to California.

I pulled green scraps for Koldplay my Bonnie Hunter #Good Fortune.  Green and neutral are in Part 3.  More on my Part 3 tomorrow.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  138.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  38.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  100.25 yards

Nothing changes my stash statistics this week.  Not too many more in December...this might be all that will be used this year...  Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

Betty said...

I really like it, love patriotic colors, chat later

Betty said...

First snow of the year falling now