Sunday Stash Report, December 23, 2018


This past week I did some shopping for Koldplay (#GoodFortune).  Paradise Sewing in Poway, CA, had a good deal when I stepped up to the register too!  These blues and neutrals were needed for my project.  I picked up enough of the blues to enhance Kerry's project as well.  Bonnie has released up to Part 5 to this point.

Navy blues were added to my cart too for Kilkenny Kat (Dawn's Early Light).  I'm going to be needing a bunch for the string border that is all blues with a single strip of red through the center of each unit.  Mom has some to send me that I look forward to getting.  I will be getting back to this project when Bonnie's mystery is done.

These items which we won't talk about until a certain someone has opened her Christmas gift came home with me too.  DH has already come up with a name for this one, Krackle.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  138.75 yards
Purchased this week:  4.25 yards
Purchased YTD:  43.75 yards
Net used in 2018:  95 yards

I will likely be shopping in the coming week, but for now this is what will be added to my 2018 purchases.  One more week of 2018!  You ready for 2019?

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Those fabrics play so nicely together. To you and yours, including your dearest Mum, fondest greetings for Christmas, and a joyous New Year.