Sunday Stash Report, December 16, 2018


This is all the blocks that I had planned to make for Kilkenny Kat (Dawn's Early Light) until I saw Bonnie Hunter's layout.  I just might have to make some more...or...try to make the border work for the sixteen blocks made.

These were the last units to be made.  I have exhausted my navy fabrics so there will need to be some purchased for the awesome string border she has designed.  Oh I love my String Frenzy book =^.^=


Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  138.75 yards
Purchased this week:  1 yards
Purchased YTD:  39.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  99.25 yards

What you see above is for Koldplay.  I picked the fabrics up at Paradise Sewing.  Half of each of the four pieces will go to Kerry for her #GoodFortune.  Not too many more reports in December...Enjoy your Sunday!



Consider this a sneak peak at a pillow case.  One of the greens for Koldplay will "play" well with the kennel fabric in red.  I'll be working on this tomorrow.

No comments: