Sunday Stash Report, August 19, 2018

More of the binding projects are complete.  Bonnie helped me with the three on the right.  These three are my Mom's projects.  The two on the left are Janet's projects.  I have the ones that I helped her with finished.  I will be ready for September 10th with the three quilts needed for that date.
I also have Violet Anne's quilt complete.  It really came out cute.  I'm sure her grandson will adore it.  There are a few more to bind yet that are my Mom's.  Sue helped me out with one of them that I hope to finish tonight yet.

No new projects started until all this binding gets done!  Stash report today is unchanged from last week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  108.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  37.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  71 yards
I'll leave you with a photo of Kassy.  She was being very photogenic this morning.  Perched on the top of the cat tower.  Love my girl! 💞 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a doll for doing all that! There's a place in heaven for you!

Nancy J said...

Ditto to " Unknown" lovely true words. The quilts, a big project to get all the binding done, but then along came a feline model, just asking for that pic. Lovely,

Kerry's Quilting said...

Love the picture of Kassy! I am sure you are glad that the binding projects are almost complete.