Sunday Stash Report, August 12, 2018


I have been working on the binding of this beauty all week.  Finished the last stitches on the sleeve just a bit ago.  Soon I will make time to put my quilt rack up and give you a better glimpse of the 2018-2019 Sunshine Quilt Guild's Opportunity Quilt.  Tickets are being printed and should be available to everyone soon.  The goal is to have it available for those who want to take a chance at winning it during the San Diego Quilt Show.  The quilt is 97" x 97" a good queen size custom all work done my members of the guild from piecing and applique to the custom quilting.

I am also helping out Janet with some binding projects.  The one pictured above is the current one being stitched.  What you see is the back and the pieced sleeve.  I'll wait to hear from Janet if she wants me to share any of her projects before I do.

These are the ones yet to bind.  Plus my friend Bonnie has three more that she hopes to finish before a package is mailed to my Mom's home later this month.

No new projects started until all this binding gets done!  Stash report today is unchanged from last week.

Used this week:  60 yards
Used YTD:  108.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  37.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  71 yards

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

A quilt full of colour and a beauty.

Betty said...

beautiful quilt, I will have to take a couple of chances on this one. Lovwely