Design Wall Monday, August 20, 2018

This one just finished.  Steady progress on all Mom's table runners and charity quilts now that Janet's are done. 

Over the weekend I finished this charity quilt.  I'm sharing both halves so you can see all the parts of this once panel print.  The black with white polka dot and the red binding set off the project nicely.  Wait until Mom shows the whole project on her blog.  The quilting done by Kerry is perfect!
These are two of the three left to bind.  The other one is a big one that will be a gift...no sharing yet.
This one is next to be finished.  There are some tricky corners to maneuver.
Hope your week is terrific.  Just four work days this week YIPPEE!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

That is a lot of binding. It would take me a month! :)

Betty said...

Sandi you have been my life saver. Hands won't let me hold onto that needle for any length of time. I so appreciate you finishing up my UFO's Thanks...