Sunday Stash Report, May 27, 2018


This week has been using up fabric that could be used as backings for the many UFO projects that Mom brought with her this trip.  Besides the retreat sewing, anything she brings with her is hopefully finished before she leaves (less the quilting).  Kerry will get all the projects next.  I'll put the appropriate bindings on and send them back to Mom.  She saves and I find a little more room in my stash containers.  This year she brought and finished four table runners, two charity quilts, and on family gift.  A fifth table runner is about half complete that I will finish.  These are the last few days of her nearly three week stay hence not much of my projects were worked on.  There will always be time for my sewing.  If you have time check out all her projects on her blog at Sew What Else?

As for my stash, hard to calculate, but I'll call it 7 1/2 yards.

Used this week:  7.5 yards
Used YTD:  52.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  15.75 yards
Net used in 2018:  36.5yards

Time to get back to Mom!

No comments: