Design Wall Monday, May 21, 2018



Let me start from the last units finished.  This is Kandiyohi Part 7.  It took previous parts and put them together.  There are 200 of these units!


Kandiyohi Part 6.  Once again a previous unit was assembled to the melon triangle that was cut in this part.

I worked on a birthday project for DH, but can't share it until after he opens his gift.  It is "toast worthy"!


These are trinkets that are often times left at the retreat on each of our sewing areas.  Many creative gals in and attached in some sort of way to our group.  The photo in the frame was last year's retreat group photo.  This item was shared by my Mom for everyone...from the hands of my Sister's scrap booking talent.  I'll be replacing it with this year's group photo that I shared yesterday.


I also was lucky to win not just one, but two door prizes.  Candi our guild's retreat coordinator always keeps us happy with fun sewing notions and games.  I've always wanted a finger pressing tool and the strip pack will make up into something wonderful.  Until next time =^.^=

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Your patience with these labor intensive quilts always leaves me in awe. That is a LOT of flying geese.
Looks like a fun collection of goodies from retreat.