Sunday Stash Report, February 18, 2018


So what's missing?  Certainly by now you know the colors of the hundreds of hour glass units I've been making.  Did you figure it out yet?  Come now...think about it =^.^=.  Got it?

Well it isn't red.  During the week reds were completed.  At least for the time being.

Blue!  I am sure you guessed this favorite of many color.  What's not to like about blue?

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  14.25 yards
Net used in 2018:  -14.25 yards

Nothing changed the stash, but each day I am getting closer to claiming this monster quilt, Kutarug!  Today I will be taking Kutarug down from the design wall and stitching on more rows.  Check back tomorrow for how close I am getting to being finished with this project.

No comments: