Sunday Stash Report, December 10, 2017


What is becoming the most posted about project ever, Kutarug.  You can't notice but the last two rows on the wall are sewn together.  Still have them to stitch to the main piece.  These two rows and the next one might be the longest of the entire project.

As you can see I have more on the way...  I need all six colors to keep the mix consistent.  These two stacks are green and black with of course the neutral ready for cutting and marking.

The group to the left are greens, blacks, and reds all waiting for the final press before sewing into a row.  In the back are more purples, greens, and a few blues.  As you can see in the beginning photo more gold/blue HSTs are going to be needed.  I still don't see an end to this project =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 110.5 yards
Purchased this week:  7 yards
Purchased YTD:  57 yards
Net used in 2017:  63.5 yards

Nothing changes this week.  I'm headed to family gatherings this week.  Plan to raid Mom's stash for melons and aquas for On Ringo Lake project.  For more variety I will be gathering anything that will work for Kutarug!  Until next time -


2 comments:

Lynette said...

This is a superb quilt. Keep chugging along - it's growing! and very soon you're on the downhill side, it'll accelerate and finish up. :D

Janet O. said...

Hope you have a good time with family!
I admire your tenacity in making a quilt like this. I would probably take one look and decide it was way beyond my patience level! :)