Design Wall Monday, December 25, 2017


Merry Christmas!
Today we traveled to Riverside, CA where we spent the day with DH's brother, sister-in-law and their families.  SIL prepared a fabulous dinner for the seven of us.  I spoke to my family via telephone.  I was there a week ago for my family's early celebration.  I hope Santa brought you what you'd hoped for.  The evening had me watching the Grinch Who Stole Christmas.  Kosmo and Kassy who'd been home alone all day had Mom's attention too; a white and gray feather wand toy with a jingle bell!  There is a Christmas present from Grandma that waits for them in the morning...=^.^=

Kutarug continues progress with more hour glass units for the pinwheel blocks.  I think tomorrow will have me working on Bonnie Hunter's 2017 Mystery.  It will be a nice change of sewing that is needed right now.

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Cute gingerbread kitties. :)
Does it feel like you will never be finished making QSTs?

Betty said...

I know that you are tired of Kutarug. Seems like you have been working on it for a long time. Good for a change, don't be like your mom and put it away for three years. lol I like your gingerbread kitties.