Sunday Stash Report, June 25, 2017

Kilimanjaro
2017 June UFO
June 2017 UFO complete!  This is Kilimanjaro.  It is a Bonnie Hunter design called Scrappy Mountain Majesties.  The actual pattern calls for a much larger block, but I had all sorts of HSTs in a smaller size from a swap read to use.  It is a bit wild but all those HSTs made it in to this project except two.  They won't go to waste thou as I will use them in the sleeve for sure.

Thanks for the free pattern and the participants of the HST Swap!  I'll be adjusting my stash statistics when I can figure out just how much fabric was used.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 82.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  19.5 yards
Net used in 2017:  63.25 yards

2 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats on completing your June goal! :)

Vireya said...

Kilimanjaro looks great!