Sunday Stash Report, May 21, 2017


Today I am working on Chapter 8.  There is a lot of sewing in this chapter of Pam Buda's A Prairie Gathering.  For those new here my project is called Kanton Kull.  The Checkerboard Border was the first to finish.  This photo has the two sides and the top and bottom units sewn together, but not yet attached.  I need to iron first.  It is measuring up just fine with the rest of the project YIPPEE!

Next to sew were all the Four-Patch Border pieces.  The units on the left are the corners.  Next for these is a press and trim.

The Large Triangle Sawtooth Border units are next in line and then the beginning of stitches on the Ohio Star Border.  I will be working on this chapter probably through the beginning of the week.



Both Teresa and Jennifer had their swap blocks to me this weekend.  Jennifer tucked in her package some thought filled goodies.  The green kitty is for making kitty shaped ice cubes...too funny!  The black kitties are chip closure clips which will definitely be put to use.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 52.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  19.5 yards
Net used in 2017:  32.75 yards

Nothing changed my fabric stats this past week.  Kanton Kull is coming close to changing my used category...  Join me tomorrow for more on Kanton Kull and the revealing of the last two swappers blocks.

2 comments:

Kerry's Quilting said...

Prairie Gathering is coming together nicely. Glad you received my blocks!

Betty said...

Looks like Kanton Kull is going to be a large quilt, what is the size of this lovely quilt? Did Kerry use the same colors or is her different?