Friday, December 23, 2016



Christmas, surprised, Celebrate, amazement, joy, dreams, astonished, wonder, New Years, Holiday, Santa Claus, surprises, amazed, surprise, unaware, Family, delight, astonishment, Rudolph

Totally, completely surprised when I arrived home after work yesterday.  I opened the door expecting for Koko to be there and DH to be sitting in his usual spot in the family room...  Much to my amazement Christmas tunes were being sung around the corner by my PARENTS!  I'm still trying to get down from cloud nine.  No maybe I don't want to leave this most happy place.  Everyone in the family since July have been sworn to secrecy.  There isn't much that escapes me, but indeed this one has.  There visit is through New Years Day... OMG 

Christmas dreams can come true when least expected!  =^.^=

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

And that would have to be the very best gift of all. Enjoy that special time together, and all Season's Good wishes to you for Christmas, and have a wonderful new Year.

Janet O. said...

What a wonderful surprise!! And kudos to your sneaky family. : )
Enjoy your family Christmas, Sandi!

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

ha ha, we did it. loved every minute of it.