Sunday Stash Report, May 29, 2016


Mom and I went to Beverly's to pick up some thread before the quilting retreat...guess what happened?  The fabric on the top was a nice find in the sale rack for a future backing.  I picked up a couple of fat quarters too that will be used in two projects currently in work.

Then came a shopping spree at Primitive Gatherings.  What a fabulous shop!  I picked up a bunch of FQs; ten as a matter of fact which gave me two more free.  I kept the freebies and Mom has the rest that are all novelties that she will use on future projects.

Then came two terrific kits.  The top Winter-ific and the bottom Clover.  The shop offered a 25 percent off one item for coming to their shop from a quilting retreat put Winter-ific in my cart.  Because it was Memorial Day weekend another 25 percent off project put Clover in my cart too.


Finally these which I got for showing a project I had made or was making.  All said and out the door this week and into my stash.....


Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  88.25 yards
Purchased this week:  10.75 yards
Purchased YTD:  46 yards
Net used in 2016:  42.25 yards

No comments: