Sunday Stash Report, April 10, 2016

Nothing to change my stash statistics today, but I'm working on it!  The skies in San Diego look like they'll open up at any moment.  A great day (as if none other are...) for sewing.  The laundry is going and I'm just now sitting down to a productive day assembling all the parts I've been cutting this week for Kissin' Korner =^.^=

There are a bunch of parts for the units that makes up the design.  Love that I can use my 2" and 1.5" scraps.  Of course the easiest would be to use strips, but my stash isn't large on strips.  I have mostly squares so the sewing will be a bit more.

I had some HSTs on a roll paper available so I used it to create some of the 350+ HSTs that this project requires.

This is the "kiss".  It's the small square on the tips of the sashing.

These are the finished units I have right now.  Looking forward to a bunch more before the day is done.  Kissin' Korner is my April UFO...lots to do yet!



Wanted to share a cute quilt that I saw this week on Facebook.  I think there needs to be a kitty curled up with them.  See how others are using up their stash through the links at Patchwork Times.  Enjoy your week!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  78.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  33 yards
Net used in 2016:  45.25 yards

4 comments:

Betty said...

Been looking for your blog, didn't want to call to early, I kinda know your routine on the weekend. Hope you had a fun day with Kerry. Kissin Korner is your April UFO? you are just getting started on it? Oh well, that is silly to say, you will have it done a week before needed. I too seen the darling quilt from facebook, it is so darn cute, someone is loving it as we speak. Sending kisses to and your Kissin Korner

Charlene S said...

I agree with you. To make it more realistic, it does need a kitty curled up on the bed.

Janet O. said...

That is a lot of cutting! Looking forward to seeing it come together. Always so much happening in your quilting corner of the world. : )
That is such a fun quilt idea. Who thinks of these things?

Kerry's Quilting said...

Kissin' Korner is looking good! Yes, looks like some of the colors need to be a bit darker with the grey. Did you find more grey's? I am looking forward to making this one also.