Sunday Stash Report, December 6, 2015


I'm busy with Scrappy Cats this past week.  Between the Parts of Bonnie Hunter's Allietare Mystery something needs to be done!  I'll be making this project as large as the background holds out.  The top photo is fabrics for cat six.  I may have to rethink the use of the two fabrics on the left as they don't seem to work quite right.


This is cat five; the second brownish cat.  The rest will be in shades of brown...how many we'll see.

The nameless project so far.  (That is a hint my friends =^.^=)  This project needs a name.  It is by Carolyn Hughey, brought to us in The Quilt Life June 2014 issue of that magazine.
Yes, Part 2 is done of Kontentment (Allietare).  I will be working on Scrappy Cats today after putting up the outside Christmas lights and between loads of laundry.  No changes go stash one way or the other.  See others using their fabrics through the links at Patchwork Times.  Have a wonderful day.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  242.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  184.5
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  58 yards

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hmmm, Kataract, Kattastic...Kornish, Kolorpoint, or Korat (cat breeds)

Nancy J said...

I will put my " Cat Hat " on and think of something, but Jennifer has given you some beauties. I like kattastic, it suits them to a T. ( or a C or K )

Joy D. said...

Seriously!!! You need to teach a class on efficiency! The clue was only released two days ago, and you are finished. And somewhere along the line, you managed to get the cute kitty blocks done too. (I love those!) Amazing! I don't have any good names for you, but I like Jennifer's 'Kattastic'. Have a great week.

Marti said...

Oh what cute kittie blocks! And no fabrics bought to make it? Very impressive.

DeeDee said...

You have used a lot of fabric this year. Your kat blocks are pretty neat.

Janet O. said...

Very fun cat blocks and sounds like Jennifer has some winners for names!

Betty said...

Well, I must have missed your post on Sunday, hmmmm The Cats are darling, and I too like Jennifer's name "Kattastic"