Wednesday, December 9, 2015


Tuesday was Sunshine Quilt Guild's December meeting.  We have a potluck and an auction, and the regular meeting happenings for the holiday gathering.  I didn't bid on anything either "live" or "silent", but I did purchase these fabrics from the "buy it now" table.  I can always use small scale fabrics.  The white is a great neutral and the other two will fit nicely somewhere.  The price was right!


Kerry also had a quilt finished for me.  Krates came home and is ready for binding.  You might remember this project by Emily Cier of Carolina Patchworks called Another Brick in the Wall.  Not my UFO; one of my Mom's.  I'll be sharing a completed photo once the binding is in place.  I plan to use the same background fabric as suggested in the pattern.
I'll be hitting the pillow early tonight.  I had a late night last night and a very busy day with holiday get-togethers.  Hope you have a great rest of your week.

1 comment:

Betty said...

wow, krates turned out really nice. sure makes a difference when it is shown quilted, you did a great job on this one as well. Like your fabrics you picked out, always nice to pick something you can use at a great price.