Sunday Stash Report, December 8, 2013

Sure wish I had something to change my stats from last week, but can't say that I do.  I finished Part 2 of Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Mystery, Celtic Solstices.  I'll be linking up with Bonnie's site on Monday.  I like how these chevrons look.  Excited to know how they will fit into the project she has us all wondering about.
Tuesday night is Sunshine Quilt Guild's monthly meeting.  We'll be having a pot luck and the biyearly auction.  The bear paw blocks are my entry into the BOM.  The Easy Angle Ruler was used to make the HSTs.  The background on the left was provided by Janet and the background on the right is from my stash.  All "paws" are to be from Fall colors.

Continuing to work on Kilowatts; the commissioned black/white pineapple quilt. Also working my 2013 December UFO, Kingsford Kove.  These two will be moved to the used category before 2013 is out!

So for this week here are my stats:

Used this week:   0 yards
Used YTD:  330.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  120.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  210.5 yards

There are more quilters using their stash.  Check them out at Patchwork Times.


5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Chevrons done already? How do you do it?
Love those bear paws. That is a block I have always wanted to make, but so far, nothing! : )

DeeDee said...

Congrats on finishing clue #2 so quickly. Great numbers too!!!

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

wow, chevrons are all finished. You are just too much, sew, sew, and sew. They really look lovely

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

wow

Betty said...

everything looks great, nice prize that you won. Love the black and white, you will surely make someone happy.