Sunday Stash Report, October 27, 2013

I'm going to claim some yardage used today.  Krazy Krones is complete.  It took a little bit to line up the plaids.  I do think it was worth the effort.  I have a bit of hand stitching to do on the moon, star, and the warts on the witches noses which will go fast.  I was able to get all the witches finished at the retreat I attended this weekend.
Also at the retreat I worked on Krossfire.  The pieces in the front and right are the two sections that I pieced all day Friday.  It was a bit of an effort focusing on where Judy Niemeyer wanted me to stop stitching with all the fun chatting among our group going on.  I went over the optional star line more than once...ugh!  I'll be working on more of these today.  There are LOTS to be made.  Now that Krazy Krones is off the design wall Krossfire can go up.  I'll have it up for tomorrow's Design Wall posting.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Used this week:  8.25 yards
Used YTD:  313.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  102.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  211 yards


1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Oh, Krazy Krones makes me smile, Sandi! What a fun holiday quilt! I sashed a king size quilt with plaid once, and fussy cut every piece. It is a chore, but I think it looks better for having made the effort.
Wow, I can't imagine working on such a complex project with all of the distractions of a retreat going on around me. Good job if you got most of it right! : )