Sunday Stash Report, October 13, 2013

Back from a fabulous trip to New York.  The Broadway show was one to see if you happen to get the chance "Kinky Boots".  It definitely deserves the Tony Awards it received earlier this year.  We even got a glimpse of Cindi Lauper!

I did purchase some fabric on Tuesday before setting out to New York.  Olde Towne Stitchery had some fabrics that I felt would be good additions to my stash.  The fabrics on the left are perfect for Buggy Barn designs.  The other two have no particular purpose except that I'm not in the best shape with either of these colors should I be searching around for them.

For this week here's my stats....

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  302.75 yards
Purchased this week:  5 yards
Purchased YTD:  98.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  204.5


2 comments:

Dar said...

You sure have some great stash numbers. I like your additions too. What fun to get to a NY Broadway show.

Jennifer said...

Oh, Broadway shows - so much fun no matter which show! Glad you had some fun in the City and got some shopping done!