Design Wall Monday, February 7, 2011

What a great Superbowl Sunday we had at our place.  We had five chairs arranged stadium style in our family room to watch the game on the big screen.  It was a good game with, according to our place, the correct team starting off, holding on, and winning the game.  We will all admit that the 3rd quarter was somewhat of a nail biter!  The Rubens were every bit as tasty as I'd hoped and all the healthy goodies during the game kept our tongues and stomachs happy.  There were some empty soldiers that lined the recycle bin after the kitchen was cleaned!

Well we are into our first full week of February and beyond much more than thinking about them (two) being done at the end of this short month I've not done much more to either.  I've got to get busy!  Here's what's simmering in my studio...what's going on in yours?  Check out other design walls today via Patchwork Times.


animal fabrics!


3 comments:

Kathie said...

Glad you have fun during the game. We didn't even watch it, my DH is not into football and we watched a movie instead.

AnnieO said...

Sounds like a good Sunday! My son and DH watched the game--I went to a quilt shop and the mall with my mom, then DH BBQ'd steaks for dinner. Loved it!

Pretty flower you made there.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Wow - gorgeous flower block!