Sunday Stash Report, October 24, 2021

 

Kristmas Kollection is finished!  Wish I could say a 2021 UFO is complete; although I spent much time working on it...not one on the list to finish this year.  The bows in the outside border added a very nice touch.  I will come back to this idea in the future.  This project that is also known as Vintage Christmas by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet was lots of fun to make.  I have enough of the bottom right block and fabrics to make something more, which I certainly will be doing.  Kristmas Kollection goes in the mail to Kerry tomorrow!

Oh and those who wanted to participate in the Westwood Acres Cinnamon Spice Sew Along it never happened.  At least this is from what I have been able to find.  I have checked the YouTube channel since 10/21 when Amanda claimed she'd start...but nothing.  Suppose I will be doing this on my own.







Now with so many project I want to work on next...I will be choosing from a pull from the hat by DH.  Not sure what you will see me working on next!  Will it be:  Winter Blues, Cinnamon Spice, Bringing Home the Christmas Tree 2021 UFO, Hocus Pocus, Koastline (Michigan), or Autumn Love?  What is most real exciting is changing my stats this week with the finish of Kristmas Kollection!  Finally in the BLACK.

Used this week:  25.75 yards
Used YTD: 183.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 183.25 yards 
Net used in 2021: 0 yards

Check back tomorrow to see what DH selects for me to work on next =^.^=

1 comment:

Betty said...

Kristmas kollection is rewarding to look at, many favorite blocks to choose from. When I think I have picked my favorite I see another one I Love, Diffently love the bows on 5e corners.
Anxious to see which one comes next. Lovely quilts