Design Wall Monday, October 18, 2021

 

Winter Blues isn't on my Design Wall yet, but it won't be long before it is.  Mine will be pretty scrappy.  It uses 1 1/2" strips or 1 1/2" squares.  Love being able to free up some space in my 1 1/2" container.  It has been more than full for awhile now.  Bonnie Hunter designs to the rescue!  Speaking of Bonnie...will you join in on the fun of her annual winter mystery?  Not too much time before she shares her colors, should be right around November 1st.
Likely Cinnamon Spice will be on my Design Wall next, after Kristmas Kollection comes down.  A Quilt Along starts Thursday with Westwood Acres for this project.  I'll not be able to watch it live, but Amanda is putting it out on YouTube making it easy to check it out when my time is right.

Hope your week is full of everything you want.  Until next time=^.^=


2 comments:

Betty said...

I will be checking in with your progress, I know it will be lovely.

Janet O. said...

You are always surrounded with wonderful projects and ideas for more. I look forward to seeing the blue and white quilt come into creation.