Sunday Stash Report, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful women who are a Mom!  I'm a Mom to my two beautiful kitties that turn four in just a couple of weeks.  
Kosmo and Kassy give me joy each and every day.  A special wish for a wonderful day to my Mom, Sister, Niece, and Sister-in-Laws and their daughters too.  I hope you have someone pampering you where you are today.

I have had a week that has kept my mailbox busy.  First, finally received after having ordered since early March, a wool kit called Love Is All You Need.  It isn't large and has everything in the kit including the thread.

Then came the second fabric requirement for the soon to start Laundry Basket Quilts Mystery Quilt 2021 project.  These are neutrals to add to the ones that were received last week and ones you will see a bit later in this post.

Vintage Christmas May BOM arrived.  I am so far behind on this project.  It started with January BOM which is the only month that I have finished the six blocks that come each time.

Two packages came on Thursday one from my Sister that you see first.  Karen does fun things with cards and transfers.  I'm lucky to get some of these :)  

I'm also lucky to receive packages that have fabrics in them that are used for padding!  Words from my Sister...  This package had lots of great padding.  Who knows what will come from them, but I promise there is no disappointment on my end.

Second package came from Mom.  I am not sure if it could have been packed with a larger assortment of goodies if she tried.  Scraps for the Winter Blues project, fabrics to add to my stash, squares 5" and 4", a Christmas Wall Hanging, Maryland Lottery Tickets, Winning California Lottery Tickets, a borrowed mask template, a 1st Place Ribbon and Medal along with photos from a stick horse made for her years ago, gosh I'm certain I've missed something.  Do I have to mention the gummy bears and cashews?

The final fabrics for the Laundry Basket Quilts Mystery Quilt 2021 project.  It starts tomorrow for two weeks.  So this makes me set for a two week long surprise to work on in the blues and neutrals that just about didn't make it in time! 
Oh I almost forgot!  Kandy Katz came back from Kerry.  I have it trimmed down and ready to make binding.  The fabric above the quilt is a stripe for the binding, the white/black is the backing fabric that will be the sleeve, and the green cat with the fiery eyes will be put on the back.

So for adding to my stash well now I don't have to add in gifts so only the Laundry Basket Quilts fabrics are included in the totals.  I don't have Appalachian Autumn done yet, but very soon now!  Visit tomorrow and I will share my progress and unveil it's new name.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 93.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 8.5 yards 
Purchased YTD: 137.5yards 
Net used in 2021:  -43.75 yards

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

So many goodies, the cat is gorgeous, on the fabric and the two live ones, where did those years go so quickly? Love all the bits and pieces from everyone, your Mum excelled herself .

Betty said...

Outstanding post, loved each picture and details. You certainly have a lot of projects going on. The mug Karen made is also very nice, you both do great things with your hands. Love you both