Friday, May 14, 2021


Here's the Laundry Basket Quilts Mystery Quilt 2021 through Block 5.  I wanted to remake the four outer corners with a different fabric.  Only two of them are made when this photo was taken.


Block 5 kicked my butt.  I thought when I started with Block 2 (the outer corners) that my neutral wasn't the right one, but it was the closest.  I purchased right from Laundry Basket Quilts fabrics made for the project.  What I hadn't anticipated is that they would switch out the white/blue star for the same design but a different color way, cream/gold.  Anyway once I got to Block 5 I knew something was wrong.  That corrected...moving on.  Then I discovered the stripe in the other unit (one on the top) was going in different directions!  My Clover Seam Ripper has seen its use =^.^=

I do like how it is turning out.  On to Block 6!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Good that you found your mistake early, really like this pattern, very nice