Sunday Stash Report, April 18, 2021

 

I have Emma's shower gift done, wrapped, and ready to mail first thing tomorrow.  There should be no problem arriving in time for Cara's Virtual Baby Shower on Saturday.

This is how Kanary turned out.  I'm am very pleased and know that Cara will be for Emma.  I love all the low volume neutrals that have gone in to its making.


The quilting turned out perfect too.  Two close ups for you to identify the bird amongst the circular designs.


Purchases from RebsFabStash and Bella Rose Quilts arrived during the week.  The FQ Bundle with the new Man Cave collection plus a FQ from the new Thomas & Friends collection.  These are a stash enhancement as there are no particular plans for their use.  The blue FQ will likely find its way into Winter Blues project and the others who knows.  The Bella Rose Quilts purchase gives me what is needed for Witch's Night Out that I am anxious to start.  Bella Rose Quilts has all fabrics All Hollows Eve if you are in need of them.  Prices are great!

April BOM

May BOM


April's Sunshine Quilt Guild virtual meeting was Tuesday evening.  We had a Naturescapes presentation by Nanette Zeller that was good.  I am not much interested in this type of quilting, but it was interesting.  The UFO Challenge that I have been coordinating has one more month to reveal (#1).  The hearts table runner called Kupid's Kisses was my #6 reveal this month.  The BOM was won, but not by me.  I do have an interest in winning next month's BOM.  We did play the Guess How Many Scraps game this month with three winners as two tied for guessing the closest.

I have nothing to claim as used this week, but once again I am adding.  I have a few more fabrics to arrive this week and then I plan to seal up my wallet unless I positively need something!  I have been pulling cat novelty fabric from my 2 1/2" strips to create the piano key border for the Kandy Katz project that is fully in work now that my commitments are satisfied for the time being.  The new sewing machine is in use.  I have some learning to do and a bit of a wait on the insert for the sewing cabinet to arrive.  

Used this week:  0 yards 
Used YTD: 80 yards 
Purchased this week: 18 yards 
Purchased YTD: 124 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -44 yards

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

New fabric, that is always a huge delight. I need to find some online to do a colourwash wall hanging, a new friend in Alaska will join me as we quilt along together.