Sunday Stash Report, November 3, 2019

I added to my stash this week, but fortunately it will go out quickly.  Since it will move out I decided not to add it to the status.  They are all fabrics to be used in the Sunshine Craft Show that takes place the first week of December.  Kerry has the five projects on their way to her now.  She will do the quilting and finish up one of the projects with her stash.  The light bulb embellishments will fill one tree that is plain.  The photo also shows a purchase of white and black buttons.  These will be for Kats' Kall; the eyes of the cats in the project.  It makes it easier for the quilting not to have embellishments in place during that process.


With instructions drafted by Connie from the Sunshine Guild I made one of the straw pouches.  It turned out pretty cute.  I added a button to cover the tacking of the Velcro underneath.  Thanks Connie!

I missed sharing a birthday gift that came from my Mom.  Meet Fabolo.  He is my second guy in my collection of Alley Cats created by Margaret Le Van.  Fabolo's pick up Line is "On you...it looks fabulous!".  Thanks Mom!

These are the projects for hand stitching today during the football games.  All known Christmas Gifts that I plan to have in the recipients hands before the holidays so that they can be enjoyed during this year's holiday.

Nothing changes this week =^.^=

Used this week:   0 yards
Used YTD:  132.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  51.5 yards
Net used in 2019:  81.25 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Glad that you like Fabolo, couldn’t let the one man rule all those pretty women. Looks like you already have a “completed project finished. Christmas presents are almost on their way. I really like the fabric the straw case is made of.