Design Wall Monday, November 11, 2019

Happy Veterans Day

I have all the hand stitching of the wool done, but didn't have time to snap a photo.  What is left for an evening after Tuesday night is the facial features and the bow that attaches the star to the cat's tail.  I'm very pleased with my hand work on Fall Whiskers.
Bountiful is the next 2019 UFO to tackle.  These are the fabrics that I'll be using along with a photo of the pattern.
I was able to cut it all out and stitch up the flying geese that will make up the starts that are all over this design.  I will be trimming them during the week after Fall Whiskers is complete.

Tuesday evening is the monthly meeting of Sunshine Quilt Guild.  I'm looking forward to Jean Impey's presentation and all the other activities that will make up the November meeting of the guild.


No comments: