Sunday Stash Report, February 17, 2019


I purchased a yard of Cheers fabric from Robert Kaufman to make a matching pillow case to Kraft.  It was used as the backing.  I'll be using the burrito style of assembly in the case making.  Ever heard of it?  A link if you want to check this method out.

Kraft
The weather just wasn't cooperating for a trip to my parents home.  I vacillated between going and staying until the last minutes before deciding to reschedule.  So far the weather reporters were wrong for the area.  Cold there, but no snow or freezing rain has hit so far.  The next possible day of bad weather will be Wednesday that would be the day my sister would make the road trip to my parents area.  Friday was the second possibility of snow that would be the day to return to board for the flight back home.  Just too many possibilities for bad times.  Rescheduled my trip till the middle of March; should be safe then.

For this week my used is a zero and the purchased grows :( -

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  35 yards
Purchased this week:  1 yards
Purchased YTD:  23.25 yards
Net used in 2019:  11.75 yards

No comments: