Design Wall Monday, February 11, 2019

Kontingency
2017 UFO
I am working to ready Koldplay 2019 UFO for taking to Kerry's Quilting.  Tomorrow is Sunshine Quilt Guild monthly meeting where I'll be seeing Kerry.  Kontingency is finished with quilting and comes back to me.  I will be sewing on this project during my flight to visit with my parents.  Guess what I'll be doing Wednesday evening?
Checkerboard Stars
2018 UFO
I also plan to take two projects that are not started 2018 UFOs, small, and kitted.  These are designs from Pam Buda.  The naming game has begun =^.^=
Starburst
2018 UFO
I'm sure to get several of the Old Italian Blocks back from members of Sunshine for the 2020 Opportunity Quilt that I am coordinating for the Guild.  The BOM for March will be offered too.  I have Kreepy Kins and Konstitution to share.  It is sure to be a good night with Lynn Mann as our speaker.
Kreepy Kins
2018 UFO
Konstitution
2017 UFO


Until next time.

2 comments:

Betty said...

You have a lot going on, tbe quilts look super special

Janet O. said...

Oh, Konstitution really calls to me! And I love those two little Pam Buda projects.