Design Wall Monday, October 15, 2018


This is my Design Wall at the moment.  It is one of my 2018 UFOs.  I am way behind on these :(  I shared with you the quilt, Night of Indigo Blue by Bonnie Hunter yesterday.  For those who missed it here are some of the images again.
Just finished quilting.  A white scrappy border is planned.
Ready with the four square-in-a-square borders
Attaching the borders
Back selection
I know I have the border unit sized wrong.  I will be fixing that!  Must be a larger blue square in the middle and still finish at 4".  Back to the drawing board on this unit.  Originally it was decided to make a smaller project, but now I'm leaning towards a full size one.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Lovely colours, and great borders. Larger is always so much better, it shows off the design so well with the border.