Design Wall Monday, November 13, 2017


I am still stitching away on Kutarug.  Over the past week I was able to stitch four rows together.  This project isn't even to the halfway point.  The next two unfinished rows are coming together with the units that were recently completed.  Turning the project on its side gave me a bit more room for designing.  I keep telling myself to count how many pinwheels are done.  This would help with the boredom of it.  I'm more than ready for something else.  I've been working on this project since August.  I just can't imagine anyone working on the same project for years...

This is all that I have in yardage of the melon color for Bonnie Hunters "On Ringo Lake".  This project most certainly will help with my boredom.

Aqua from my stash is also a bit light in quantity.  Kerry and I plan to purchase and half several fabrics to give us that sought after variety in our own projects.  I can see shopping in my future.
Kosmo on the left, Kassy on the right are saying "do you have to go to work :("  Wish I could stay home and play with my kitties and sew during kitty dream-time.

Tuesday is another day at the office, a hopefully successful trip to Lowe's for paint strips, dinner with Kerry at Urban, and finally Sunshine Quilt Guild's November monthly meeting.  Have a joyful week =^.^=

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

And I can't imagine making that many pinwheels!! This quilt is going to be a jaw dropper!
If I was to do Bonnie's mystery I would have to buy all new fabric. I don't think I have any coral or aqua.
Oh, those kitties look like they can't believe you are leaving them. What fun perches they have. :)