Sunday Stash Report, October 15, 2017

Kutarug assembly has begun.  What you see is about half the size of the project.  Right now calculations are estimating 35 rows across and 33 rows down.  It is evident that the entire project won't fit on the design wall.  To keep the colors varied throughout, I will be sewing half of the project then fold it over to continue to see what's close around each row.  Besides it keeps the kittens from being overly interested in pieces that are within easy reach.
I have many prepared setting units ready.  More are ready for trimming.  These are the easy units.
In the front are what remains of finished pinwheel units.  The back is the growing hour glass units and to the left are orange, red, and green soon to be hour glass units.  There is still a lot here to keep me busy.

No changes to stash once again.  But when it becomes time Kutarug is going to make a very big impact!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 110.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  48 yards
Net used in 2017:  62.5 yards

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

This is going to be an incredible quilt! I don't think that I would have the courage to attempt it. I am in awe!

Betty said...

This is quilt is turning into a treasure. All those pinwheels wow! it would take me years to finish a quilt this size. Going to be a lovely one. The name fits good for this quilt.