Design Wall Monday, October 9, 2017

I received a couple more Birthday gifts.  The first one is from Kerry.  The spool chimes is so darn cute.  Also in the box some cute cat flower pins and a wordy neutral fat quarter pack.  Also some of my favorite cosmetic products.  Wow what a bunch of treasures came out of this gift bag!  Thanks Kerry.
Mom and Dad gifted me with a very nice top.  I like both the style and the color.  It's a winner!  The greeting card was quite touching.  I know my Mom spent a bunch of time finding the right card for me.  Love you and thank you Mom and Dad
Kutarug is moving along.  I had a friend do the math on how many pinwheels would be needed for the size of quilt that's in the plans to make.  Are you ready to hear?  Somewhere around 980!  I have about 200 made right now.  The 1.5" four glass units are taking lots of time to assemble.  There are certainly lots more to go.  A 2.5" square of the color fabric and a neutral makes two.  Red, orange, and green are going to come from my 2.5" scraps container.  I have been readying the neutrals...

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Oh, I didn't realize it was your birthday. I have been out of the loop.
Hope you had a great celebration! Looks like you have been treated well.
Oh, my goodness--almost 1000 pinwheel!?! You are a brave woman!! It is looking really good!