Sunday Stash Report, September 3, 2017


I have been able to do much of this part of the making of Kutarug where he cats have been playing.  They do sleep occasionally =^.^=

The first photo is pairing up two like colored HSTs and marking a diagonal center down one of them.  Right sides together of course.  Whilst they sleep I sneak to the sewing room and sew down either side of the drawn line.  Then before they wake I am back to the using scissors to separate the two sides.  Next is the finger pressing and then the most important part trimming them up to 1 1/2"...my favorite part.


Once again no change to my fabric usage, but that will change soon as I narrow down the main fabrics of this quilt and purchase!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 98.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  31.25 yards
Net used in 2017:  67.25 yards


No comments: