Sunday Stash Report, September 24, 2017

I'm able to count some stash used.  Although these four kits aren't sewn they will be on Saturday.  A contest to see which quilt guild can complete the largest amount of inches with charity quilts is to be held at the San Diego Quilt Show that starts on Thursday.  The prize cash for the guild.  Kerry will be doing this along with me and several other guild members.  There are four two hour long sessions.  Kerry and I will be doing two of these sessions so we shall see how quick we can assemble.  The design is simple 6" squares five across and six down.  There are sure to be photographs taken.  Wish our guild luck!
I also finished the binding, sleeve, and label on the guild's opportunity quilt.  If you want a chance on winning let me know.  I have six quilts being displayed with three of them in the getting a "good look" by the show's committee.  The other three are offered for sale.  Kerry was kind enough to turn them in for me on Monday; otherwise a mad dash during lunchtime down Interstate 15 would have consumed my lunch break.

Used this week:  12 yards
Used YTD: 110.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  46 yards
Net used in 2017:  64.5 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Good luck to you and Kerry and other guild members, hope you get a few more done than anyone else. Opportunity quilt is cute and ready to go. Hope you sell a lot of chances.