Design Wall Monday, February 15, 2016


I have a UFO finish today.  This is Konstellation and Krown my 2016 February finish.  It is a project entirely from my stash.  Just love finishes like this.  It is a design by Pat Speth called Star and Crown in her Five Inch Is a Cinch series.


I pieced together the back too with all the leftovers.  This is just half of it (the fold is on the right side).  The original design called for an outer border of blue, but I plan to bind it in blue instead.

Now let's see...shall I draw a straw...what project should I concentrate on next?  Enjoy your week as we move into the last half of February!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, love your quilt top! I have that pattern too, may have to pull it out and make a small one like you did. The colors and the back are great!

Janet O. said...

You can't go wrong with stars in a red/white/blue quilt.
A great finish and a blue binding will finish it off just right!

Betty said...

Turned out just great. Love the pattern, you know Red,White and Blue are my favorites, plus the stars in it makes it great. I knew you would get the UFO completed, you always sew fast and have items finished in a flash. Good Job

Judy Hansen said...

Very pretty quilt. Love any red white and blue quilt!

Chantal said...

Congrats on the finish. Love this quilt. It really "sparkles"! ;^)