Sunday Stash Report, March 29, 2015


Korners
A little stash enhancement this week, but it's all for Korners which is finished!  The back and outside border just were not in my stash, so I went to Paradise Sewing with my 50% discount coupon.  Korners is a Bonnie Hunter design called Winston Ways.  It also is one of my 2015 UFOs that has yet to be called.  It will be nice the month it does to have it done.
Korners
Back and Outer Border
I have started the hand applique on Kompass.  I haven't gotten too far, but all is going to plan!

Do you remember this project from late January?  I am back to working on it.  The blue/red block was done at the workshop.  Green/red block next.  



There are three more...but I won't spoil the fun of coming back tomorrow to see what's on my design wall!  Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.  

Used this week: 16.5 yards
Used YTD: 85.75 yards
Purchased this week:  6.25 yards
Purchased YTD: 43 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  42.75 yards

See how others are using their stash through the links at patchworktimes.com.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You pick very ambitious projects. Love Kompass.

Nancy J said...

very productive times at your place, lime green, lovely and bright too. Your Kompass is a real beauty.

Kalicocreations said...

You are a quilting machine :) Kompass is turning out beautifully. I really the blue swirl fabric in the middle of the January block.
Terry

Janet O. said...

Korners is delightful! I love R/W/B quilts and this design has been one of my favs from Bonnie.
I'm not remembering that last project, but I am looking forward to seeing more. : )

Jennifer said...

Fantastic progress and great results on your stash report. I had to chuckle when I saw your next project because I thought you must love sewing a zillion pieces together to make a block!

Betty said...

Kompass is stunning. I am sure the applique will make it even more awesome.